Explore Keswick LandingCommunity Maps
Keswick Landing is situated with Windermere to the North and Heritage Valley to the East.
Did you know, among the many great amenities in this Windermere community are two brand new schools? Read more about the schools within walking distance of Keswick Landing.Browse Available Lots Explore Keswick Schools
Education & RetailSchools in the Neighbourhood
- Two brand new schools within walking distance of Keswick Landing opened in September 2022.
- Explore all of the popular shopping and services within 5-10 minutes of Keswick Landing
- The City of Edmonton Pop Up Play Program is offered nearby at the Keswick on the River playground and the Green Shack program is offered at the Glenridding playground
Green SpaceNearby Parks & Playgrounds
Keswick Landing is within 2 km of walking trails, 19 acres of green space, and 2 constructed wetlands.
Parks & Playgrounds
- South Terwillegar Playground (7 Minute Drive)
- Terwillegar Park (12 Minute Drive)
- Snow Valley Aerial Park (14 Minute Drive)
RecreationGolf, Skiing, Skating & More
- Jagare Ridge Golf Club (5 Minute Drive)
- Windermere Golf & Country Club – Private (5 Minute Drive)
- Canada Golf Card Driving Range & Mini Golf (6 Minute Drive)
- River Ridge Golf & Country Club (7 Minute Drive)
Skiing & Skating
News & UpdatesHeritage Valley Hospital
Fantastic news for not just the residents of Heritage Valley but all of Edmonton! The provincial government has budgeted around $393 million for the hospital, which will sit at Ellerslie Road and 127 Street in Edmonton’s southwest. The hospital is currently slated to be completed in 2030!
This new hospital features:
- Between 350 and 500 inpatient beds
- Diagnostic and Ambulatory Services
- Emergency Care
- Mental Health Care
This is very exciting news for our area! Edmonton hasn’t seen a new adult hospital open since the Grey Nuns Community Hospital opened in 1988!
More infomation is available from Global News here.